Maturità

giovedì 9 luglio 2015

Bill's burden

Las Vegas, International Hotel, the tender winter of 1970. The jelly-bush Elvis Presley is on the stage singing "Suspicious minds", his sweat trickling on the chin of a goofy worshipper granny thirty second to heart attack. Nobody can hear the moist noises coming from the backstage.

- I've already told you, no way
-C'mon sweetie
-What if someone comes along?
-Nobody's coming here
-Did you lock up the door?
-You said you wanted to rest a little 
-Yeah, what I meant is exactly that...I'm fucking tired...and anything else
-I don't believe you
-What am I supposed to do? Swear to tell the truth?
-You may get down on your knees
-Then what?
-I've got a lot to teach you
-Shut up Bill, what would your wife think?
-Just listen how you say my name
-Fuck you
-Here we go
-My left arm for a joint
-I have some good stuff
-Really
-Yep, come here
-No jokes
-How a sweet little girl like you can be so suspicious?
-How a big man like you can be so annoying?
-Take these, it's good for your back pain
-What back pain
-Trust me
-Fine, do you have some booze?
-Sure
-These pills are too fucking small, think they just got in my stomach
-Relax darlin'
C16H14N2O1
-People out there...crazy
-Zip zop wop boopity bop
-What does it mean?
-Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think---in a deeper voice
-Did you have a lot of women, didn't you?
-only stupid ones
-So you have children
-Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home
-It must be a mess
-Parents are not interested in justice, they're interested in peace and quiet
-I don't want to die young, I want to make love forever
-The worst thing to do is to die while reading LIFE magazine
-I'm a little sleepy now
-Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing
-cuddle me, want you?
-Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it
-you're not so bad after all
-The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now
-oooh my legs feel so light

"'Til we meet you again, may God bless you. Adios."
Here it blows up.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento