Maturità

domenica 12 luglio 2015

Women - they're just disappeared

We were playing cards, assuming that money didn't grow on trees. Under the table was lying
a dog with a bitter look. It seemed to have no master, or at least nobody never had claimed for it.
Maybe that was the reason of its look. A little angry man was sitting there, everybody
called him Earthy, nobody knew why. He was telling about a creepy discovery he made, a bunch of handbound heads swung at the sound of his voice. -There is this - pearl, you know, lying
just in front of my eyes - it's shining. I'm fuckin' amazed. That's it. I have to own it.
So I stretch my arm, a little bit
longer - I get it! Go back, I have to watch it under the sunlight, emerge, my hand is
tighten - blinded by the sun - Full of shit that motherfucker was
full of shit! Holy crap - I ran so far away that my lungs whistled . Still hurting! Can you believe
this?
The dog quietly listened the story, then
began to bark furiosly, bit Earthy's calf and ran away.
The rubber face of the angry little man seemed to melt off, but nobody was looking
at him - we stood up and rushed out of the saloon.

The street was empty - birds standing in line for a license. The air smelled of rancid milk and cats food. It had been a long time since we last went out. You could hear a remote yelp, somewhere in the fields behind us. We gazed at each other - one thought crossed our rusty minds, stripping the dirt of an everlasting hangover - now what?
We had already heard of the raw life that you happen to live in the icy days of December, asking the stairs to look the other way, craving a warm mouth that swallows your fault - but it was
summer, definitely, our souls were sweating out their fortune, right here - right
in that moment we agreed upon our loneliness.
And everyone went into his own dream.

My neck itches, still I don't miss my head. I used to have a beautiful brain, had to sell it 
for a spurt of bliss
.
I catch a glimpse of her as she gets into her dress.
She, maybe
not essentially she, in the relentless sunrise.
I fell for my fantasy, feel like crying, fear that she never came back. 
Counting corpses on a silly blue couch, waiting for a laughter that kills me, barred
owl in a happy ending world.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento